Introducing MetaFighter— the next project to launch on TruePNL
We’re thrilled to announce the next sale on the TruePNL platform: the Whitelist for Metafighter is open now on the TruePNL Launchpad.
MetaFighter — is a skill-based Play-to-Earn fighting game that captures the essence of arcade fighting classics like Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter and Soul Calibur, while delivering an in-game economy that rewards players for their combat prowess. Players can purchase, lend or rent fighters and the arenas, the skins they adorn, and the superpowers they use to overcome their opponents. It comes with a vibrant NFT marketplace and lets players stake $FIGHT tokens to gain an edge on their opponents. Fight to Learn. Fight to Earn. Fight to Gain. It’s the ultimate metaverse fighting championship.
Built on BSC and is supported by DuckDAO, OIG Network, xVORTEX, Dutch Crypto Investors.
How to apply for the MetaFighter sale on TruePNL:
How to apply for the Public round:
- Register on https://truepnl.com/ and confirm your email address
- Open https://launchpad.truepnl.com/app
- Log in and Connect your wallet
- Press the “Join the Whitelist” button
Complete all actions:
- Follow TruePNL on Twitter
- Follow MetaFighter on Twitter
- Join TruePNL Telegram group
- Join MetaFighter Telegram Chat
- Pass the KYC procedure before claiming tokens.
Choose the PNLg pool or the Lottery pool. To enter the Lottery pool, you only need to join the social channels from above and enter your usernames into the Whitelist form.
Some useful links for new TruePNL Launchpad users:
- Buy $PNL: PancakeSwap, Gate.io, Uniswap.
- How to earn PNLg points
- TruePNL Sales Mechanics
- PNLg pool and Lottery pool description
- The $PNL Staking Guide
Lottery Pool details
🔸 Pool size: $50000
🔸 Token name: $FIGHT
🔸 Min. allocation: $100
🔸 Max. allocation: $500
🔸 Vesting: 20% at listing, 10% monthly
PNLg Pool details
🔷 Pool size: $50000
🔷 Token name: $FIGHT
🔷 Min. allocation: 0.25%
🔷 Max. allocation: 5%
🔷 Vesting: 20% at listing, 10% monthly
➡️ Join The Whitelist
Whitelist closes: TBA